Returns, Exchanges & Warranty Policy
1. This policy applies to products purchased from TM Lighting Group Pty Ltd (ACN 601 746 347) (“TM Lighting Group”) via our online store www.tmlightinggroup.com.au for delivery within Australia.
2. Pursuant to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), our returns policy is as set out below.
3. Products purchased via www.tmlightinggroup.com.au must be returned in accordance with our online returns policy.
Change of Mind Refund or Exchange
Subject to the following terms and conditions, TM Lighting Group offers a full refund or exchange for change of mind purchases.
· Products must be returned to TM Lighting Group within 14 days from the date of purchase with proof of purchase (receipt or website order confirmation).
· Products must be in original condition and in its original packaging.
· Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
· Products which contain scratches, chips, dints or any other damage, will not be accepted for a change of mind refund/exchange.
· Any costs associated with returning the products to TM Lighting Group (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
If our products are faulty or damaged upon receipt by you, TM Lighting Group will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (‘the Act’).
To the extent permitted by law, TM Lighting Group:
· limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any products to its obligations under the Act;
· is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any products; and
· is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any products.
Faulty products must be returned to TM Lighting Group within 14 days from the date of purchase with proof of purchase (receipt or website order confirmation) in its original packaging.
Products returned as faulty must be accompanied by the contact details and licence number of the installing electrician. Any costs associated with returning the products to TM Lighting Group (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
TM Lighting Group offers a 5 year warranty on all products (excluding light sources) installed by a licensed electrician. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Any costs associated with a warranty claim (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute the entire guarantee by TM Lighting Group. Except where otherwise provided by the Australian Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
For more information on making a warranty claim, please call (03) 9465 5773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org